Please provide us with your name and email address to receive news and updates from the Wilson-Oyler Group.
The Wilson-Oyler Group has burned immeasurable personal and organizational calories developing distinctive training and teaching platforms that revolve around four vital elements: financial performance, social architecture, market positioning and operational best practices and have developed potentially the most comprehensive process in the industry engineered to GUARANTEE absolute organizational alignment and employee accountability.
Additionally, Wilson-Oyler can monetize the probable impact of their platform before any of their client’s money is spent. In other words, Wilson-Oyler’s bottom line is to improve your bottom line!
While we assist and support numerous customers with specific sales, operational human resource issues, we find the best results when organizations entrust us to implement our methodology which has been engineered around four phases of support activities.
Diagnostic Phase - An objective analysis of what currently exists
During the diagnostic phase Wilson-Oyler performs an analysis of your business as it exists today. We study:
- The financial performance of the company
- Your operational efficiency
- Your operating infrastructure
- The effectiveness of your sales and marketing staff and your sales program
- The effectiveness of the organizations finance and administrative support
- The effectiveness of your current chain of command & control structure
- The level of organizational accountability
- Your organizations habits & instincts
Analysis Phase - The determination of ownerships intermediate and long-term objectives.
Would you set sail on a ship without a destination? Probably not! We see lots of Company's that set sail everyday without well defined objectives? The principals of Wilson-Oyler believe it crucial that long term stakeholder objectives to be determined and well defined. During the analysis phase we help our clients:
- Determine their intermediate and long-term objectives
- Determine the most practical and probable course to reach their objectives
- Establish realistic milestones and probable timelines for reaching these objectives
Solution Phase - The development of a comprehensive plan that articulates organizational objectives, how the Company will reach these objectives, and what will be needed to reach the objectives. This plan will:
- Describe the operating components required to achieve the business plan objectives
- Describe the financial resources required
- Describe the required sales and marketing infrastructure
- Detail the human resources required and methods for retention and empowerment of key employees
- Detail the systems required to insuring successful implementation and sustainability of the plan
- Describe the operating tools required
- Describe the social and human resource tools required
- Determine the financial tools required
- Determine the marketing and sales tools needed
Implementation and Facilitation Phase - The process of implementing the tools, systems and processes that insure successful execution of the business plan and insure sustainability
Many organizations built good business plans and then get too busy to implement them, some start on the tact they decided upon and then allow day to day events and perceived opportunities to knock them off course. History has shown us these course changes rarely work out unless they are well thought out and are required to meet changes in market conditions.
During the implementation and facilitation phase we make ourselves available to our client in order to insure the proper implementation and follow through of their plan. In other words, we facilitate to insure a systematic implementation of the business plan. The Principals of Wilson-Oyler will be available upon request to:
- Assist with the customizing and the implementation of our many tools to include, the organizational policy, a progressive discipline policy, a wage and salary administration policy, incentive plans, sales and marketing plans, employee capability assessments and career planning, which are all engineered to support the clients specific business plan
- Assistance with the locating of other necessary professional tools required for success.
- Provide oversight to plan implementation
- Provide personal mentoring and intervention services to key personnel and stakeholders
- Attend plan reviews (semi annual and annual)
- Assist with plan revisions when market conditions dictate
- Assist with the recruiting of pivotal position employees
- Provide on-going training & support to key personnel as requested